- Contact Nicolas Breton before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Nicolas Breton before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Nicolas Breton and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Nicolas Breton suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Nicolas Breton will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: Nicolas Breton